Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Love....Just Happens..!!


Yes I Lost 2 ‘it’

It was back in the winters of 2008, Sana n I thanks to a college fest, had escaped to Mussorie. The winters were at their peak, the wind was so chilling, even the slightest blow would send chilling irks down your spine.

It was morning 7, Sana was still sleeping like a doll. There is nothing more beautiful to see the woman you love sleep like a kid in you arms. She looked gorgeous even when she was asleep, I removed the hairs that were on her face and kept admiring. Not in not much time she took the pleasure away from me and smiled seeing the disappointment on my face.

Our plans were to go to ‘Lake Mist’, a place filled with the beauty of nature, small but beautiful waterfalls made by the river Kempty makes it an awesome place and the mist in the winters makes it even better. The fear of moving even the slightest and facing that area of the bed which hasn’t felt the warmth of your body in what seems to be ages, is enough to stop you from moving out of you blanket. We had been lying for hours without saying a word, just gazing into each other’s eye. It was one of those times when we wanted the time to stop so we could stay just like that.

After many futile efforts, we finally took off to ‘Lake Mist’, lovelier than what we had imagined the place turned out to be. The first thing we did was to go for boating. Just the two of us, in the middle of the lake with Kempty flowing through it, we felt the mist, the due, the slightest warmth of the rays that could make it even in that dense fog n mist, there was nothing more I desired.
We also stopped at Kempty falls for a while, it falls straight but not from much height, just high enough so that you can stand under it for a while. The water here is so cold even in the summers, that the shopkeepers place cold drink karats beneath the falls to get it chilled. When we saw this for the first time, we were stunned, but guess the people know how to utilize natural resources or just save their pockets from electricity bills

We returned to our hotel, had some rest and went for a walk on the Mall Road, the sun had set, but the Mall road had just opened its eyes. This is one place you will never get bored. Shops n so many more shops and every shop will have something unique which will without a doubt pull any girl. It was one beautiful day that had preceded, and no shop could attract her even for a second. We just walked along the road, with hands in hands for some time, until we realized our stomachs growling. After a nice dinner, we continued our walk on the Mall road. There are many view points from where you can see entire Doon valley and to our surprise the view was mystical. The light city in the night was shining like gold. We stood there still, realizing how close we had come in just a day.

Next morning, while Sana took a bath, I lay still with my thoughts blank as if I was struck, struck by love. Sana n I had been in relationship for 2 years now, but I had never felt something like it. My brains went numb and I was not able to analyze what I was going through, but the water droplets from her wet hairs on my face brought me back. She had caught while I was lost in my dreamland and took the advantage of it. I enjoyed the drops pouring down from her long hairs on my cheek n with a smile I surrendered to the ‘lost world’.

I had always been a rational person, never had feelings for any person, but for the first time, I felt something like this. It was weird but I found it wonderful when it came to me. I still wonder if it was Sana, or her love but whatever it was made us closer than we ever were. With the beautiful hills, the winter, the chilling breeze and my love around I decided to let myself lose to ‘it’.

No comments:

Post a Comment