Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How do I explain…How much I love ‘U’!!


When you ask if I love u
When you ask if I care
When you ask what u mean to me
When you ask will u be there….
   
I never answer but I just smile…
Its not coz I don’t love U, Its not coz I don’t care…
It’s only U that means to me…
The beginning of my world and my end…
  
When u are not near… there’s no ray of hope…
There’s no happiness without u.. its all set to doom
There is no other way for me….my life is with u
Walking along…seeing u laugh…
   
I love to pamper …n u love when I care
But u hate me quite…n I love your stare
You are like a baby…When you’re in my arms
Ages go by…yet the moment never last
    
It’s blissful to see you when you sleep on my chest
Like a kid who has no sense of the world..
Lost in your own world…full of fairy tales…
With a heart of an angel..no mourn no regrets
   
I love you when u yell at me..coz I stay mum..
I just smile..watch u take away my despair
The truth is I love you..more than I say..
But how do I explain to u…I love you so much..

2 comments:

  1. Wow....u really r in love dear... :D I loved d poem :) One cn relate 2 every line if ever been in love :) Bt yeh jo white se highlight kia h its luking awkward..I think u cn do sumthing wid d bkgrnd and mk it better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a ton fr understanding :) n :O I havnt done it, when I was editing it at office, it was perfect. will do it thanks

    ReplyDelete