Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Think with a Wink ;)


Don’t know what has gotten into my head, I am not able to think what I should write, or rather think what I want to think. It’s like whenever I start writing on the board a magic duster wipes it from behind and again when I see how it appears what my mind has written, “Wallaaaa… Empty”
And now that I am desperately trying to write on the board, the faster is the duster wiping it. I wonder if there were such magical dusters to wipe away people tears.

You must be wondering what a noble thought that is. Well that in my perception is a hallucination and not a noble or a humble thought. Living a crazy life is good, but living a dream is not, we should not expect everything to happen on its own and depending on destiny to play the role. You don’t wait for God or destiny to feed you food from your plate, do you? Well it’s not another debate I want to start that God does not exist, so if you thought so, keep it to yourselves.

This might be sound like a lecture on Code of conducts, but take my word it’s not going to be. Only message I want to send through this is, don’t wait for things to workout on their own, coz they won’t. Get up and work your way through them. That’s the only solution to your problems, well not only problems but for anything.

We sit around lazily and the whole day would pass, even before we realize it, and then we will say :

“Haaaa, it was morning an hour back..!!” or  something like
“Is something wrong with the clock, there has to be”

Don’t look here and there that it can’t be me, its each one of us doing things like these every day in our lives.
The other best dialogue is: I’ll do it tomorrow for sure, tomorrow I have time.
And all you do in that time is just sleep off or talk to him talk to her, talk to another him/her (him/her specifically doesn’t mean boyfriend or girlfriend, don’t be so narrow minded, you know you will call anybody when you need to waste time), open your laptop and needless to say anything else, this day is also gone :P
Phew, I tried so hard not to make a smiley there but what to do, it just came :D so now I don’t have to stop so I made another if you were wondering :P

After writing the last line (not the smiley one :P ), I was wondering if we calculate the time we spent our lives just dilly-dallying. NO, you better not calculate it, how can I even think of doing such atrocities to me :O “I know myself more than anyone.(So I know my secrets about how of how much I have not dilly-dallied ;) )”

So If you are still wondering what this blog was all about,  even I don’t know, I was just adding some more of that time which no one would want to be calculated ;) and I guess I ended up adding some of yours too :P

Don’t give me that stare, it was you who chose to read it, I did not force you :P

No comments:

Post a Comment