Friday, December 30, 2011

Helpless, I was

I had no desire to go on, my energy was draining as he drove me. The wind was harsh and rain was pouring all over me. I was getting dirty in the mud and the pebbles irked my soul. Yet he was ruthless, he never cared for what I felt. An evil grin was all over his face, he seemed a maniac who only cared for his happiness. It started raining heavily and he rode me even faster. It felt like being a dart board as the drops pierced me like needles, hurting every place they touched.

My soul cried in agony, my heart was burning and he enjoyed, but he carried a winning smile on his face.  When he was done he left me there all covered in mud, water still pouring on me. And as he left he took my life with him. I could not move an inch, just lay there as nature played with me.

As you read now, I’m still getting drenched and he enjoys a hot cup of coffee and I wait for him to come back and take me home. Still wondering who I am, well I wait here in Wipro Parking I am his bike.

:D  Njoy the rains Don’t listen to my bike :D

No comments:

Post a Comment