Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The You and The Me



To a long lost friend……………………………………………..

The you who was once around
The you who was full of life
The you who made me lively
The you who shared my feelings that no one even knew
The you who I bored for hours
The you who still bore me
The you who cared for me
The you who shared with me
The you who made me feel special
The you who laughed and smiled
The you who I called a close friend
The you who I disappointed
The you who I hurt
The you who I turned down
The you who I betrayed

The me who didn’t have words
The me who kept mum
The me who didn’t know what to do
The me who thinks if you think of me
The me who had a beautiful you
The me who was sorry for all he did
The me thanks you for being with me.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wish I had a friend who will write a the you, the me poem for me :( hmph! Lucky that you person huh!! Anyway seriously, I loved every line up here and I cannot stop smiling. It is good to see that you are sorry for the things you have done to THE YOU and you thank that person for being there for you :) You don't carry regrets or want that person back in your life (I am hoping!) So nice write up again. Your fans are being treated for the past 2 days with your write ups which I think is awesome! :D Keep writing, well often!and sorry I spoke a lot as usual! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww poor you, someday someone will write for you as well don't worry. And you smile coz you know who the real 'you' is. Surprising thing is its been so many years and I could still come up with this. I hope the so called fans continue to be treated :D and my mind be bombarded with ideas so I can write more :D

      Delete
    2. bhaak.. Do you think I will be really worried about that :P haan ji.. I know who "the you" is :) and yea please think less about paaaast.. switch that time machine off for sometime :P One of your fan keeps nagging you everyday to write something you don't have to write something about her at least dedicated her a blog poor fan she is :P

      Delete
    3. Ya ya whatever :P I am already busy dreaming in the future :D I write what comes to my head.... so there's no room for trash in my head :P

      Delete